Using makeup when you have oily skin can be troubling sometimes. I know because I have extremely oily skin myself, so I’m constantly looking in the mirror every few hours to find out if my nose is glaring. I’ve asked my dermatologist if there is anything he could prescribe to suppress the creation of oil, and unfortunately his response was “no”. He did point out that I will still look wonderful at half a century old, which does help the situation.
Over the years I’ve learned how to handle some very useful products and tips that I’m sure will manage to benefit you as well:
1. Blot powder – This is a wonderful product that I carry around with me everyday in my purse. It comes in a compact using a powder puff, much like sheer powder. As opposed to touching with กระดาษซับมัน or sheer powder, I personally use blot powder. It’s translucent, so I can remove the oiliness without caking more makeup onto my face. An additional benefit is the fact that my makeup lasts longer because I’m not reapplying it throughout the day.
2. Blotting papers – These can be found anywhere – from beauty supply stores to cosmetic counters. They are small oil-absorbing sheets of paper that can come in a small package that you simply can easily carry around together with you throughout the day. All you want do is dab the oily parts of your face – usually the forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin. The papers will absorb the oil without leaving a powdery substance on your face or removing your makeup.
3. Oil-control lotion – You can purchase this at just about any cosmetic counter. It’s very easy to utilize and you also can put it on under กระดาษซับหน้ามัน Sumire. Just dab just a little on the oily areas of your skin and blend outward. It controls shine and provides a matte finish. Most oil-control lotions work really well, however, you may have to lessen the use in the event that your skin layer gets dry and starts flaking.
4. Facial Tissue – When all else fails, grab a sheet of tissue paper! Besides utilizing a blot powder, facial tissue is another product that I use through the entire day as well. The majority are 2-ply, nevertheless it works better in the event you separate them and use 1-ply. They’re nearly as useful because the blotting papers, and a lot cheaper too! Stay away from buying ones which have fragrance or กระดาษซับหน้ามัน Sumire since it may irritate your skin layer and cause breakouts.
5. Cleanser/Moisturizer – Neither of these will absorb oil or filter out the development, but they must be part of your day-to-day skincare routine. Always decide on a cleanser that is certainly oil-free, and there are several great ones which are specifically created for oily skin. Your moisturizer ought to be water based with SPF15 or greater and become called “noncomedogenic”. Your cleansing and moisturizing routine jdqypf be implemented morning and night to prevent clogging pores.
6. Foundation makeup – Needs to be labeled “oil free” to stop adding unnecessary oil in your face. Because I love a matte look, my everyday foundation contains powder, and comes in a powder compact. Foundation that is water-based or oil free come in various shades for most cosmetics lines, so you must not have trouble finding one which is right for you.